Fontana Regional Library Blog Comment Guidelines
We would love to hear your feedback on our blog posts! But we do have just a few simple guidelines for posting:
- Your name and a valid email address are required to post a comment.
- Comments will be reviewed by the blog administrator and must be approved prior to being posted. There might be a delay between submitting your comment and seeing it posted. Thank you for your patience!
- Please don’t use profanity or post obscene or offensive items. The blog administrators make the final decision regarding what constitutes profane, obscene, or offensive.
- Please respect other participants.
- This blog and the comment sections are reserved for library-related subjects; please do not promote your personal services or products.
Also, because we’re a public entity, we must put out the disclaimer that any feedback you give will become part of the public record:
Representatives of North Carolina local government communicate via this Web site. Consequently any communication via this site (whether by a local government employee or the general public) may be subject to monitoring and disclosure to third parties.